to enjoy food and beverages, Pool Table and Jacuzzi in a relaxed environment.
to enjoy food and beverages, Pool Table and Jacuzzi in a relaxed environment.
AMINA PREMIUM LOUNGE
AMINA Premium Club Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 22 May 2023 (version 4). The following supersedes all prior terms and conditions. By participating or continuing to participate after the effective date, you agree to the following:
The following information forms the basis of participation in the AMINA Premium Club (“AMINA Premium Club” or “Club”) which is a Member Reward Program (“Program”) for AMINA Premium Lounge. AMINA Premium Lounge is part of and operated under the management of AMINA Residency. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are intended to protect the members of AMINA Premium Club (“Members”), AMINA Premium Lounge (“Lounge”, “Program” or “We”) and AMINA Residency. Your participation in this Club/Program will be governed by these Terms and Conditions, and it is your responsibility to read and understand all of them.
If you require clarification or further information, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, AMINA Premium Club Terms and Conditions cannot be superseded or changed except in writing from AMINA Premium Club.
- AMINA Premium Club membership and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of AMINA Residency and its parent company FALIM Group Private Limited.
- AMINA Premium Club Terms and Conditions are based on these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the AMINA Premium Club, members’ consent that claims may not be resolved through any form of legal action. The Program Terms and Conditions set forth here-in supersede all prior Program Terms and Conditions.
- Membership in and application for membership in the AMINA Premium Club is void if prohibited by law in the country of the Member’s or applicant’s domicile.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as AMINA Premium Lounge decides to terminate the Program, at any time, with or without notice. Members will have three months from the date Program termination is announced to accumulate Points and redeem a desired Reward. This means that, regardless of the amount of points you have accumulated by participating in the Program, your right to accumulate Points and claim Rewards can be terminated by AMINA Premium Lounge three months after AMINA Premium Lounge announces Program termination.
- AMINA Premium Lounge reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, procedures, conditions, benefits, or Rewards pertaining to the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of Points already accumulated. This means that AMINA Premium Lounge may make changes that affect, but are not limited to, rules for earning AMINA Premium Club Points, redeeming AMINA Premium Club Points, rules and procedures for the use of Rewards, continued availability of Rewards, Reward types, and the features of special offers.
- Only individuals of majority age in their country of residence may enroll in AMINA Premium Club and become Members (defined as individuals who have been accepted as Members by AMINA Premium Club). Corporations, associations or groups are not permitted to enroll in AMINA Premium Club.
- Program membership entitles Members the right to earn Points, which can be redeemed for Rewards in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Program. Member benefits and Rewards are offered in good faith, however may not be available if prohibited by law or regulation in Member’s country of residence.
- Members must not maintain membership in or earn Points on multiple accounts.
- AMINA Premium Lounge reserves the right to suspend or discontinue AMINA Premium Club membership for any Member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, Reward redemption. AMINA Premium Lounge also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any Member who AMINA Premium Club believes, or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting, in its sole discretion, has acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable local laws or regulations, breached or violated any of these Program Terms and Conditions, engaged in any fraudulent or dishonest behavior, theft, misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with the account, including without limitation, involving Reward redemption or other Member benefits, engaged in any abusive, fraudulent, disruptive, inappropriate, offensive or hostile conduct, whether it be physical, verbal or written in nature, towards AMINA Premium Club members, or towards AMINA Premium Lounge or any of its employees or contractors, or failed to pay any bills or accounts due to AMINA Premium Lounge. Such discontinued membership may result in the loss of all accumulated Points and the cancellation of AMINA Premium Club membership, benefits and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of AMINA Premium Club membership, AMINA Premium Lounge shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- The sale or barter of any AMINA Premium Club Points or other AMINA Premium Club benefits other than by AMINA Premium Club is prohibited. Any Points or benefits which AMINA Premium Club deems in its sole discretion to have been transferred, sold or assigned in violation of Program Terms and Conditions may be confiscated or canceled.
- All interpretations of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of AMINA Premium Lounge.
- Failure to take action as described in Clause 12 above will result in the forfeiture of all accumulated Points and, after twelve months of inactivity, deactivation of the Member’s account. Once the Points have been forfeited, the Member may not retrieve any forfeited Points but Member may begin to earn Points again thereafter. Any Reward redeemed by the Member before the Points are forfeited (such as use of services from AMINA Premium Lounge) is still valid. This applies to any year of enrollment, including without limitation, the first year of enrollment.
- Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Terms and Conditions and as to the number of Points in his or her account. AMINA Premium Lounge may attempt, but is not required, to send correspondence to active Members to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of Point forfeiture or Program changes. Neither AMINA Premium Lounge will be liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Member contact information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Member, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction, for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, garbled, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail or other mail or e-mail for whatever reason.
- Each Member is responsible for creating private account access information and for maintaining the security of that information. If the security of that information is breached by Member or a third party, AMINA Premium Lounge shall not be liable for any access to that account not authorized by Member, accumulation of Points, redemption of Rewards, or other account activity that occurs as a result, and in no event shall AMINA Premium Lounge be responsible for reimbursing Member for any Points redeemed or other damages or losses claimed to occur as a result of that unauthorized access. If Member becomes aware of any fraudulent activity, including unauthorized redemption of Member’s Points or Rewards, Member must report the fraudulent activity to AMINA Premium Lounge in writing, within thirty days of it occurring, and provide all further requested information and cooperation to AMINA Premium Lounge to be eligible for reinstatement of lost Points or Rewards, which reinstatement may be awarded in AMINA Premium Lounge’s sole discretion.
- Each Member is responsible for advising AMINA Premium Lounge of any changes to his or her contact information.
- Accrued Points do not constitute property of the Members. Except as specifically provided herein, neither accrued Points are transferable for any reason.
- Specific Program benefits and services have been established for all Members. If AMINA Premium Lounge improperly denies a Member an accrual or benefit, the liability of AMINA Premium Club and Lounge will be limited to the equivalent value of that accrual or benefit as determined solely by AMINA Premium Lounge.
- In case of the death of a Member, Points in the Member’s account may be transferred to another active Member upon request. Any transfer remains within the sole discretion of AMINA Premium Lounge. Any decision made by AMINA Premium Lounge in response to a request for transfer is final and not subject to further review or dispute.
Updated: 22 May 2023